13 January 2010

Blessings

This showed up in my inbox today from a friend. Sometimes what you need comes when you aren't expecting it.

Sometimes when you think you are doing everything wrong, you are really inspring someone.

Thank you, my friend, for this gift today.


"Laura, I was flipping through my old livejournal, and there was an entry from Nov 06 that was titled "10 things you'd like to say to people but probably never will." I don't know why this is is something I wouldn't say to you... but you were one of those people - this is what I wrote.




I wish I could have your brain for one day... I love the way you think. You have a God-given gift. I love the way you have this beautiful outlook of the world, even though you've seen the ugliest of it. I love how you want to change the world. I love your poetry - I would kill to be able to put words together like that. I love how you're a feminist. I love how strong of a relationship you have with God. I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. I hope you follow through with your biggest dreams. I know you can't do it all and that kills you, but pick a few projects you love and excel in those, because if you do the world will be such a better place. "
 
 
<3

2 comments: