16 December 2009

Links


I spent the afternoon looking at the projection of horses on nightgowns, for
a production I am in on Friday night. It involves me being in love with the
image of my colleague's boyfriend.


The hours spent in a theater are well spent. Rehearsal, friends, food runs, the majesty of creation that happens at 2am. And only then.

On the way home I picked up a free  Norman Rockwell calendar, which I think will turn into a collage, or a present for someone important.

My mind has been racing today.....to childhood....

I thought of this..


when I was ten, I made a discovery. I discovered that Barbie's legs bend. It was the most exciting moment. I called all of my friends! Sadly, they already knew, and had for years. But the discovery was very important to me. I remember that.


I think tomorrow I will wear my pink tattered-on-purpose leggings.

I don't really look as cool as the woman in the photo, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment